Inspiring Blog Award
Last week, I was thrilled to receive my very first blog award! This blog has become a huge creative outlet for me and I really enjoy writing it. The icing on the cake was finding out that a fellow blogger thought it was worthy of an award! The Inspring Blog Award was given to me by the uber-creative Rabbit Can Cook, who combines her artistic and culinary talents to create the most unique bento boxes I’ve ever seen. Check it out!
I was told that this award comes with a a few rules:
- Display the award image on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and link to their sites.
- Notify the bloggers that they have been nominated and link to the post.
First up, 7 things about myself:
- I have traveled to every continent except for Antarctica… which I would like to see one day!
- My family has always joked that I make friends with everyone I meet. It’s true!
- I just joined Twitter. #LateAdopter (Follow me at Kavi360)
- I love maps. In fact, my love of travel may have something to do with the two gigantic National Geographic maps I had on the walls of my childhood bedroom.
- Despite all of the amazing and exotic dishes I’ve tried all over the world, my favorite food is pizza.
- I am addicted to Apple products, and can’t live without my MacbookAir and iPhone.
- I love dance music… and dancing!
And now, the fun part! I get to nominate 15 other bloggers. In no particular order, here are a few of my favorites:
- Stellar Fashion & Fitness
- Travel With Jodi
- A Thinking Traveler
- Live simply, travel lightly, love passionately & don’t forget to breathe
- Grishman Photography
- Through Harold’s Lens
- Crazy Train To Tinky Town
- Canadian Hiking Photography
- Beyond My Front Door
- Lady Light Travel
- Conor Cullen
- Leanne Cole Photography
- Have Life Will Travel
- Tahira’s Shenanigans
- Travel Photography by Dmitrii Lazine
Congrats Kavi! Way to go girl!
Thanks Dom! It really made my day 🙂
Wow! Congrats!! 🙂
Thank you Saajida!
Congrats for your award, well deserve 🙂
Thanks for nominating me, Rabbit! It was a nice surprise 🙂
Congrats! It’s a well deserved award. I like reading the facts about you 😀
Continue blessed always and I hope you make it to Antarctica so I can see the photos here!
Thanks for all the encouragement and support, Scott. Glad that we’ve connected through our blogs!
thank you ❤
You’re welcome 🙂 I love reading about your adventures!
Glad we’ve crossed paths Kavi, you rock!!!
Thanks Ruby, so do you! I am so excited for your upcoming trip, and can’t wait to read about it!
Congratulations many times over Kavi. I love what you show, what you do and what you have done. Plus, you are a real hoot to go blog to blog with. Thank you for nominating my blog for The Inspiring Blog Award.
My pleasure, Harold. One the perks of blogging is getting to know people from all over the world, in different walks of life. Glad that we can share our experiences!
Congratulations & well deserved, Kavi! And thank you for the nomination – I in some pretty good company there 🙂 Much appreciated!
Thanks! And congrats Tahira, I love reading your blog!
Congratulations! Much deserved.
Thank you so much!
You’re most welcome 🙂
Congrats for your award, well deserve
Thanks for checking out my blog, Maxima!
Pingback: Finding the Christmas Cheer in Melbourne « Leanne Cole Photography
You are inspirational but I also think you’re a beautiful blogger go get your award girl!!! lol http://travelwithjodi.com/2012/12/16/and-the-award-goes-to/
Wow, thank you so much Jodi! I guess I’m having good blog mojo this week 🙂 It’s even more special coming from you!
Pingback: Inspiring Blog Award!!!!!! « Have Life, Will Travel!
Congratz 🙂 ….I’ve National Geographic World Map on my wall too
Aren’t they the best?! I must have spent hours looking at all the different cities and countries around the world. Glad that there’s someone else out there who likes them too 🙂
Pingback: Award Season « Kavi360
It’s awesome to go to see this website and reading the views of
all mates about this article, while I am also keen of getting