Inspiring Blog Award
Last week, I was thrilled to receive my very first blog award! This blog has become a huge creative outlet for me and I really enjoy writing it. The icing on the cake was finding out that a fellow blogger thought it was worthy of an award! The Inspring Blog Award was given to me by the uber-creative Rabbit Can Cook, who combines her artistic and culinary talents to create the most unique bento boxes I’ve ever seen. Check it out!
I was told that this award comes with a a few rules:
- Display the award image on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and link to their sites.
- Notify the bloggers that they have been nominated and link to the post.
First up, 7 things about myself:
- I have traveled to every continent except for Antarctica… which I would like to see one day!
- My family has always joked that I make friends with everyone I meet. It’s true!
- I just joined Twitter. #LateAdopter (Follow me at Kavi360)
- I love maps. In fact, my love of travel may have something to do with the two gigantic National Geographic maps I had on the walls of my childhood bedroom.
- Despite all of the amazing and exotic dishes I’ve tried all over the world, my favorite food is pizza.
- I am addicted to Apple products, and can’t live without my MacbookAir and iPhone.
- I love dance music… and dancing!
And now, the fun part! I get to nominate 15 other bloggers. In no particular order, here are a few of my favorites:
- Stellar Fashion & Fitness
- Travel With Jodi
- A Thinking Traveler
- Live simply, travel lightly, love passionately & don’t forget to breathe
- Grishman Photography
- Through Harold’s Lens
- Crazy Train To Tinky Town
- Canadian Hiking Photography
- Beyond My Front Door
- Lady Light Travel
- Conor Cullen
- Leanne Cole Photography
- Have Life Will Travel
- Tahira’s Shenanigans
- Travel Photography by Dmitrii Lazine